Under the legislation there is a requirement to publish the contracts. In some circumstances limited redactions will be made to contracts before they are published in order to comply with existing law, to protect commercial interests and for the protection of national security. We are therefore in the process of consulting with existing contractors on whether any such information requires redacting prior to publication.
For all future contracts we have included in the tender documentation the requirement for contractors to request any information they require redacting at contract award stage thus enabling us to publish new contracts immediately after award.
October 2016 - please note following Constabulary advice we've made some changes to the information published on our contacts pages:
To see the Contracts from the first PCC term (2012 - April 2016) click here.
To see the latest quarter end contracts data (uploaded July 2016) click here
To see the latest quarter end contracts data (uploaded January 2017) click here
To see the latest quarter end contracts data (uploaded April 2017) click here
To see the latest quarter end contracts data (uploaded October 2017) click here
Where the contract value exceeds £10,000, data is available from the Bluelight Emergency Services Tendering website.
Once on the Bluelight website:
- Click "Awarded Contracts" in the box on the left headed "Supplier Area"
- This will take you to a page headed "Current Contracts Visible For Freedom Of Information"
- Use the "Organisation" drop down menu to select "Avon & Somerset Police"
- Use the "Categories" and "Sub-Categories" drop down menus to narrow your search (optional)
- Click "Search"
To view tenders:
- Click New Opportunities in the box on the left headed "Supplier Area"
- Use the "Organisation" drop down menu to select "Avon & Somerset Constabulary"
- Tick the All Opportunities box
- Click Search in the Options section
Contracts worth less than £10,000 are disclosed in our report of spend over £500.