Apply today for your road safety project and receive up to £5,000!
What is the Road Safety Fund?
The Road Safety Fund is part of the Police Community Trust and supports community programmes that are tackling road safety. Local people can make a huge difference to local safety by taking action and working with the police to ensure all road users are safe and feel safe.
The grant criteria for the Road Safety Fund is:
- To support local communities to increase road safety and become safer, better places to live
- To increase improvements in road safety to reduce accidents and casualty figures in Avon and Somerset
- To improve education and training for children, young people, learners, inexperienced drivers and older drivers
- To reduce the economic and the personal cost of fatalities and serious injuries
- To improve awareness and educate drivers about non-vehicle road users including horse riders and cyclists
To find out more, read our road safety fund leaflet.
To apply, click here.
If you require assistance completing your application, please email: email@example.com
Applications are welcomed throughout the year with decisions made quarterly.