Contact the OPCC
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) supports the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) who is responsible for ensuring Avon and Somerset Police is run in an efficient and effective way.
We aim to reply to enquiries within twenty working days. We will inform you if we cannot respond within this time frame.
Contact Avon and Somerset Police
Contact Avon and Somerset Police directly if you have a question about operational policing, including to:
- report non-urgent crimes and incidents
- provide feedback on policing services
- make a complaint against an officer (below the rank of Chief Constable) or police staff
- join a Neighbourhood or Community Scheme
- apply for a job or volunteering role
- make a Freedom of Information request
Report a crime or incident
- In an emergency, call 999
- For non-emergencies, call 101
- Report a crime online on the Avon and Somerset Police website
- Report crime anonymously on the Crimestoppers website