The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) and other senior staff, including the Chief of Staff, Deputy Chief of Staff, Chief Finance Officer (CFO) are legally required to publicly disclose all personal and business interests to be open and transparent.
Senior staff disclosable interests must be registered with the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner’s (OPCC) Monitoring Officer as soon as possible after starting in their role.
Any updates, amendments, deletions or additions must be made within 28 working days.
Current disclosable interests:
- PCC Disclosable Interests will be published shortly.
- Chief of Staff Disclosable Interests (PDF)
- Deputy Chief of Staff Disclosable Interests (PDF)
- Interim Chief Finance Officer Disclosable Interests (PDF)
- Chief Constable Disclosable Interests (PDF)