The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) funds SWAN to run the Victims of Crime Advocacy Service (VOCAS) to support adult victims of crime.
SWAN provides an independent and confidential service for adult victims of crime and anti-social behaviour who need additional support relating to:
- Gender identity
- Mental health
- Learning difficulties
- Physical disabilities
- Problems associated with old age
- Problems associated with isolation.
The service offers support with current and historical crime.
Who can use the service?
The service is available to those living in:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Available to both those who report to the police and those who do not.
- by email – email@example.com
- by phone – call 03333 447928
- online – visit SWAN’s website