The Bridge (Sexual Assault Referral Centre)
The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) helps fund The Bridge (Sexual Assault Referral Centre) which offers support to survivors of sexual assault.
The Bridge offers:
- Free and confidential advice line
- Medical care
- Emotional and psychological support
- Advice on practical issues such as helping with housing, benefits and support at work
- Information and support to friends and family of victims
The service offers support with current and historical crime.
Who can use the service?
The service is available to adults or children living in:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Available to those who report to the police and those who do not.