The Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) helps fund Unseen UK to run a safe house in the South West for women 18 years old or above who are survivors of modern slavery and human trafficking.
Unseen help survivors recover their self-esteem, build their self-confidence, and gain key skills vital for their future independence.
The project provides a range of services including:
- Medical care and treatment
- Legal advice and assistance
- Holistic therapy sessions
- Financial assistance
- Immigration advice
- Assistance to return home or to reside in the UK.
The service offers support with current and historical crime.
Who can use the service?
The service is available to those living in:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Available to both those who report to the police and those who do not.
- by email – email@example.com
- by phone – 0303 040 2888
- online – visit the Unseen UK website