Victim Support charity
Commissioned by the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC), the Victim Support charity is an independent organisation which offers emotional and practical support for victims of crime and anti-social behaviour (ASB).
The Victim Support charity will support you with overcoming the impact of the crime by offering several options including:
- face-to-face meetings
- confidential emotional support
- helping you to secure your home
- assisting you with completing a compensation form
- signposting you to specialist organisations
The service offers support with current and historical crime.
Who can use the service?
The service is available to those living in:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Available to both those who report to the police and those who do not.