Skip to content

Complaints against police officers or staff

The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPPC) and Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) are not responsible for handling complaints regarding the conduct of Avon and Somerset police officers or police staff.

If you wish to complain about a police officer below the rank of Chief Constable, a member of staff or policing services, you should follow Avon and Somerset Police’s complaints process.

Complaints against the Chief Constable

The Chief Constable is held to account by the PCC for how policing services are delivered. Find out how to make a complaint against the Chief Constable.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?